|Name:||Eesti Kodu Club School sports Day|
|Description:||Eesti Kodu Club School Sports Day|
|Collection:||Eesti Kodu Club|
|Location:||Eesti Kodu Club|
|Contributor:||Eesti Kodu Club|
|Rights:||Eesti Kodu Club|
The part time school was started by Mr Allismaa in the autumn of 1949, with supporting staff Mrs Maevere and Mr Nudel, in St Pauls School with 7 children, attending 14.00 - 17.00 hours. Supporting teachers were Ms Ader, Mr Rimmel and E Luuk. The school moved to a prepared room in EESTI KODU on 13.09.1955. The school closed on 14.07.1973.
During its 24 years, 72 pupils attended and some even passed exams in Estonian language at London University.